The eight day brings us the remaining round 4 matches that will give us the remaining quarterfinalists and Nadal, Alcaraz, Collins and others are hoping to be among them.
The event begins its 2nd week with players hoping to book their place in the quarterfinals. We have many great players in action and it will begin on the 2nd biggest court at 17:00 CET. Cameron Norrie takes on Andrey Rublev is a close matchup that could go either way. Iga Swiatek plays Jule Niemeier after that with Azarenka and Pliskova coming after that.
The final match on that court will be between Ilya Ivashka and Jannik Sinner. On Arthur Ashe, things will start at 18:00 CET with Kvitova taking on Pegula. Frances Tiafoe and Rafael Nadal will follow after that. The night sessions will once again feature two matches with the first being between Danielle Collins and Aryna Sabalenka. Marin Cilic and Carlos Alcaraz will close out the programme.
ARTHUR ASHE STADIUM - 18:00
1. Petra Kvitova v Jessica Pegula
2. Frances Tiafoe v Rafael Nadal
3. Danielle Collins v Aryna Sabalenka
4. Marin Cilic v Carlos Alcaraz
LOUIS ARMSTRONG STADIUM - 17:00
1. Cameron Norrie v Andrey Rublev
2. Iga Swiatek v Jule Niemeier
3. Victoria Azarenka v Karolina Pliskova
4. Ilya Ivashka v Jannik Sinner