Barty, Raducanu, Osaka highlight list of WTA's highest earners in 2021
With the 2021 WTA season coming to an end after the WTA Finals, several stars had an opportunity to not only improve their rankings but also increase their bank account balances following a successful year.
The top-10 earning WTA players for the 2021 season was revealed, with a few names supplanting the old guard. The list below is determined by prize money alone, and does not include sponsorship or media earnings.
10. Maria Sakkari - $2,029,990
9. Elise Mertens - $2,098,133
8. Naomi Osaka - $2,306,222
7. Paula Badosa - $2,655,962
6. Emma Raducanu - $2,807,446
5. Garbine Muguruza - $2,846,871
4. Karolina Pliskova - $2,868,865
3. Aryna Sabalenka - $2,909,281
2. Barbora Krejcikova - $3,646,883
1. Ashleigh Barty - $3,945,182